Happy Monday sweeties! The sun is out in full force this morning, perfect for my announcement that I’m judging ShopStyle’s festival shopping challenge, which is offering bloggers the chance to win a whopping £1,000 to put towards their summer wardrobe. There’s also £200 up for grabs for two runners up. Yes, yes, I can hear you screaming – HOW DO I GET MY HANDS ON THE £1,000?! Well listen up, because it’s super easy. All ShopStyle are asking are for you to create your ultimate festival outfit in a post on your lovely blogs! You can see my example above. I chose to mix bold polka dots, clean whites and a flirty denim skirt because this summer is all about that retro style and all-white outfits, and boots – a must-have for festivals (what if it rains? *Cough* Sorry, I mean, when it rains). But unfortunately as a judge I can’t enter the competition myself. Sob! You lucky girls can, though, so here’s how to get involved …
· Create a blog post featuring your ultimate festival outfit that costs no more than £200 and explain why you love it
· Make sure you link to the ShopStyle homepage within your posts
· Email your blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org to let ShopStyle know you’ve entered
· Come back here and comment on this post with a link to your entry
· Entries must be received by Friday 21st June
· For more details about the competition, see ShopStyle’s blog. And don’t hesitate to get in touch with me for info about the T&Cs!
That’s it lovely girls – a super simple way to win £1,000! So no excuses. Now get styling! I can’t wait to see you entries. If you want to find out more about ShopStyle, and how it’s the perfect site for online shopping, you can read my review of them here x