Good morning ladies! Now if, like me, you’re suffering from an empty wallet after all that Christmas present shopping, I’ve got the perfect pick me up. I’ve teamed up with Debenhams to judge their new blogger competition – a style challenge extravaganza with £600 in vouchers up for grabs! What did I tell you? It’s the perfect winter treat. Read on to find out more …
DEBENHAMS WOMENSWEAR WINTER CHALLENGE
TOTAL = £190
TOTAL = £224.99
As a little seeing-in-the-new-year treat, Debenhams are asking fashion bloggers to come up with two outfits to create the ultimate winter wardrobe. While it’s just super fun styling up your looks, there are three great prizes on offer for your efforts. One overall winner will receive a whopping £500 in Debenhams vouchers to treat themselves to a cheeky splurge – think of all the goodies you could get for your wardrobe! – and two runners up will also win a £50 voucher each. I’ve created two looks of my own as a little inspiration. Unfortunately, as one of the judges I can’t actually enter the competition (sob), but I do get to have fun looking through all your gorgeous looks with your other judge, the lovely Victoria from VIPXO. We can’t wait to see what you all come up with!
How to enter
– Put together two outfits that cost no more than £250 each using products from the Debenhams website. One for a cosy ‘winter warming’ look, the other your perfect party outfit
– Write a blog post featuring the outfits and explaining your choices. Be sure to list the pieces and the total cost of your looks
– Come back here and write a comment on this post to say you’ve entered with a link to your post
– Entries must be received by 13th January
– The winners will be picked by me and Victoria. Judges’ decision is final!
– For more details, visit the competition page here on Debenhams’ website
Good luck sweeties 🙂 x